they picked a really bad time to upgrade their system!!its bad enough that the holiday fell on a payday monday which means we dont get paid until thursday anyway instead of wednesday.

smh, my bills are late and its really an inconvience for me and my family :(. i have been with rushcard since 2013. hope this wont happen again in the future.

but i really havent had any bad experience other than this one.i would like to see them do better with the timing if they ever have to upgrade again and not have to make every one suffer like this again.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments