1.3
Additional Fees

Just recently rush card had a few updates that have affected our Direct Deposit and accounts which include placing money in my account that doesn't belong also taking money from my account in which should have not been touched.I have had rush card for over 5 years and never once have I had an issue with them until recently with all these *** changes that have been going on.

I have been calling rush card customer service line for the past 2 days and have yet to get in contact with someone. And when I finally do I speak to Michelle and she tells me she is researching my acct and not even 2 mins later she has hung up on me. So not only have I not been able to get in contact with anyone, I also don't have my paycheck and no one can answer the phone to even tell me for sure when it will be deposited. This is the worst thing that I have ever experienced since being a customer with them.

And when it comes to my money I don't play.

So trust and believe all my funds will be going into my personal bank account even if I have to wait until Friday to get paid.I don't care at least I don't have to worry about my money just floating around in God no where land.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i do not have access to my funds following their maintenance, not receiving my paycheck, long hold times and unprofessional. Author liked the most early deposit and how i got my pay 2 days early. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments