3.0

Rent is coming up and I really cant afford to be one of these storys.ive been a coustomer for five years and have never had an issue with them that I can remember.

I've virtually been an advicate for rush card with offers to sign friends up and recieving $20 for each person using my promo code which is GREAT!! I love rush card, but now I cant transfer my funds from my account and lost my card. Russ help your boy out!!! the agents are hanging up on me and the website is directing me to the agents.

If anyone can help me out I know uncle russ can!!HELP ME OUT UNCLE RUSS!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good until this point. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rushcard account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments