Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been with Rushcard for 3 years.I understand things like the "glitch" can happen.

But This is absolutely rediculous. My card went from my balance being zero to correct to a zero balance again and now to a 1.00 balance with in 2 hours. When i call the customer service it rings 5 times and disconnects me. Its been over a week that i have had NO access to MY money.

It makes me sad that there are so many of us effected, luckily my lights havent been turned off and i have had just enough food to feed my children.

I will never use Rushcard again!#KEEPYOURPHONECALLSRUSSELSIMMONS #GIVEMEMYMONEY !!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard prepaid card from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments