Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been a customer for 5 years, I understand problems happens.That is not the reason I will be leaving after I get my money, the reason I am leaving is because there was no E-mail or any kind of communication form Rush card telling us what is going on.

So the way I see it if your customers are that unimportant to you, then why should we stay with the company like that.

So I hope you get this problem fixed quickly so all your loyal customers can get them money and meet their new banks.Good luck to everyone with their new banks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. The most disappointing about rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard was lack of communication, bad very bad customer service and unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

I reported them to FBI FRAUD UNIT I got through to someone and she's telling me I never had money on my card so not cool I'm done and I have been with them since 98

New Windsor, New York, United States #1047980

I am so totally pissed.This is on going for 3 days and I cannot access any of my money.

They also have my account on hold with re-occurring pending charges. I have no direct deposit and I am going to have to pay fees for the automatic bill payments that are now late.

After several attempts to speak with a customer service rep (over an 8 hour timeframe) they re-assured me everything would be handled two days ago.I cannot wait until my funds are available and I am closing this account FOR SURE!!!!!

So this is everybody, I will be leaving. I need my money, the lines are not available. this is disgusting when you have bills due.