I can't believe that any issue like this would go over a day!I have been recommending people to Rushcard for years and I am absolutely embarrassed that I did.

The biggest issue is the customer service and communication. When your entire customer base is affected by this you need to be updating the issue every hour, have at least a recording when you call in to explain the issue, or emailing and texting. Not one time has these things been done. Balances wrong, cards and accounts missing and no funds available?!!

They should have reverted back to the old system if there were problems with this one.

I will be honest I loved being a customer because of the early deposits, transferring system and Rush goals but I and my entire family will be cancelling.Must of us had two cards so with my family alone they will be losing 16-19 card accounts, I can only imagine all the other customers they will be losing mostly because they could not properly communicate!

frechvanilla wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Rushcard to "compensation for loss".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional, no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers, bad very bad customer service and time to solve issue. Author liked the most early deposit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard prepaid card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

I feel your pain.My issue still has yet to be resolved.

I've filed complaints, called customer service and held for literally 2 hours only to be told they can't access our accounts either.

I have missing transactions, overcharges, duplicate transactions and my Rush Goals Rainy Day account is missing. I can't believe it is taking this long to resolve. This would have NEVER happened with my B of A account.

I will be using it exclusively now.

I agree that they should have immediately returned to the old system or technology provider who I'm sure had record of everything through 10/12 before the switch...glitch.