This Pay period been ***.Usually my direct deposit is 1-2 days early.

But this pay period nothing at all. My normal pay day is on every other Friday. So when I woke up on Thursday. To head to work.

I checked my Rush Card balance. Because I knew my car needed gas to make to work. Not only is my Direct Deposit not there. But my remaining balance has disappeared.

$0.00 as it read. I called customer service immediately. Because this will cause me to be late for work. No gas,no money.

I sat on the phone for 45 minutes the first time I called. And the next 6 times, pretty much the same time. Only the last call I was able to get through to someone. And that's because I lied and pushed the button for "NEW CUSTOMER".

And they answer immediately. When I asked where's my direct deposit, they said. Because they having update issues and computer outages al over. My early deposit wont be available until my normal payday.

I told them. Ok I can live with that. But next question is where's the money I already had on my account. He's answer "on hold" and that there's nothing he can do but send a release request.

This is a messed up situation. Luckily I made it to work real late. After borrowing money from a friend. That I told id pay back Friday my normal payday.

Well Friday came an gone. Still not a dime. Now

I'm stuck telling a friend that my pay check didn't come on my payday. Now how crazy does that sound.

This is embarrassing an out of line. they need to reimburse me for this . I lost wages and probably a friend. And I'm sure there collecting interest on my money there holding.

Why do I need go without and it's there fault.

Not right.Keith

keithalex wrote the review because of "holding people money" at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Rushcard to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard direct deposit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

nikkinicole29

Looks like we are two of many that are experiencing this issue...shm