My payroll check usually hits my account on Tuesday night.Last night I didn't receive an alert that a deposit was made so of course I thought there was a problem on my employers end.

After attempting to call RushCard customer service numerous times this morning and getting automated messages which then left to being disconnected, I am totally pissed. They should at least have a blanket message telling customers they are having overall problems and to be patient. Or how about sending an email out or something?

How can they deal with so many people's money and not have a better plan of action when something like this occurs?I am very disappointed and will not be using this card in the future if they can't provide me an update asap!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of rushcard direct deposit. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Omg!!!This *** sucks.

I am a long time card holder and have dealt with glitches here and there.

This is by far the most unacceptable!!!

I swear I'm we're n the same boat I'm bout ready to hurt some1 bout my $$$