I don't even know where to begin.I have been a loyal customer of RushCard for a little over a year now and until two days ago Where I never felt more pissed off about any company.

I get a message regarding a online maintenance update that affected everything included not being able to check my account online or via customer service. Nothing is active and how are we supposed to take this mess. I even attempted to do a dispute.

No questions have been answered and obviously this has put me along with others in a bind.My direct deposit along with my remaining balance all remain at a zero balance as of today so the question is WHERE IS MY FUNDS and WHERE IS THE COMPANY?

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality of communication and service. where is my money " of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $408 and wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i dont like them at all period. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments