I do not understand why I am not able to use my card at all.I am not able to get gas, pay my bills or even wipe my a**.

Maybe Rushcard should have tested this update before putting it into production and they wouldn't be losing so many customers. I am definitely taking my money off of this card and canceling my service once I am able to get my funds.

It was fun while it lasted getting my money earlier than scheduled, but in order to not have to deal with this type of feeling anymore, I'm just going to direct deposit my money into my bank.Thanks for letting me vent, NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "to leave the company". The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. The most disappointing about rushcard prepaid card from Rushcard was i do not have access to my funds following their maintenance and no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers , but reviewer liked reliable customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

I agree!! Same thing for me

PissedoffSimone

I am currently on the phone with metabank, they are rushcards bank provider.Their phone number is 866-550-6382, my money is there (even though when calling on the phone to rushcard it says that it's not) and hopefully they should have this cleared up by this afternoon.

I'm just really not understanding why rushcard is not the one presenting this information to it's consumers.No worries anymore, I have my money and as soon as it's available, BYE BYE RUSHCARD AND RUSSELL AND KIMORA!!!

Yes so am I this is ridiculous. I'm so Jammed up because of this. And the fact that there is no one to talk to is worse

So rushcard does customer service by Facebook?Really??

No one has assess to their money for 3 days, no direct deposits, and no contact # that works.....Petty