Now that everyone wants to leave Rushcard after this nonsense , do you think they will honor ALL ACCOUNTS , since we ALL are leaving as we should ?The more we comment on leaving this socalled bank, the more they will screw us.

I have been with Ruscard for almost 6 years and getting paid 2 days early WAS great. but now its all over for me . Hopefully they will honor our deposits , because they already know they lost MOST of their consumers.

I am taking them off the DP as I am typing this review and complaint.Thanks for NOTHING RUSSELL SIMMONS , your company is AMATUER

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard direct deposit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments