I just brought a card and need my finances to put down on it.Where the heck is my paycheck?

Customer service is not answering nor is the website working, It's shows 0 balance when it does work. Money is being transferred and did not happen, I just don't know what to do. I've never felt so upset like I am now. This is too much.

What is up with the number on the card not working either.

This is the very reason I like to use cash, at least I know where it is.Silver and Gold go back to the original money!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $516. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. The most disappointing about rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments