Dean Mr.Russell,

I would suggest hiring new customer service reps!

they just hang up on your consumers instead of making them comfortable. You guys have to understand we just need to pay bills, and this is our money we worked hard for. Someone just answer the phones and reassure us at least. Im going to the bahamas tomorrow with no money now!

get excited! I'm calm and waiting.

but atleast pick up the *** phone!I need to know my money is ok atlas and you guys didn't just *** all of us over and take all of our hard earned money!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments