Clarkston, Georgia
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Been a member for 10yrs.Tomorrow will be changing to another bank ASAP.

Customer service no answer no online web service. Purchases are denied said only from 3am-8am October. 12th. It has now been over 24 hrs.

What a joke as I need to pay bills and grocery shop. At this point I'm untrusting for a company to have control over my finances. This is totally unexceptable to lie to your customs without no altertive options is awful. This company has just lost a loyal customer.

I cannot believe that a company would leave you stranded without any sort of options and I will never ever use rush card again Norwill lie refers no rush card to any friends or family members and I am so done wit this company.

Not to mention the English speaking reps are hard to understand.This is definitely not what banking is suppose to be.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. The most disappointing about rushcard account at Rushcard was joke Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

I have yet been able to use my card it's be 24hours and nothing no one answering the phone or anything so the first chance I get I'm going to take my money off and find me another cause this is so not far I'm a single mother I don't have time for no one to play with my money