1.7
Interest Rate

I had a transaction that was run on my card four times. The first time it was reversed. then the 2, 3 &4 transactions were taken from my account for 156.85.

The company even gave me two authorization number so that Rushcard could reverse the charges immediately (which all normal financial institutions do). But, no. They have a "rule" that they can't reverse charges over $100. What the heck? This is my money and rushcard is holding my money hostage. I am going back and forth with the merchant and this rushcard company.

I spoke to a Dascy, the manager and still no progress.

They said that it could take up to 10 days to be reversed. This money is my daily living for myself and my 5-year-old. What kind of nonsense is this? This company cannot continue to treat their customer in this manner. What the *** is Russell Simmons thinking? The Call Center is in the Philipines??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with two day early check and stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of rushcard prepaid card. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments