Rushcard i been a customer for 6 years and i put money on this card for two reasons to pay my gas bill(that is cut off now because i made arraignment and bc of your glitches from monday they didn't get there money)and to get my medicine.And the way the CS has handle this is the worst i have ever been subject too.I hope this problem is solved soon .I don't want to go to the hospital bc that is another bill that i will be responsible to pay.But the thing that have upset more than anything at tax time i get a text alert for me to put my refund on the rush card everyday and emails why you couldn't do the same thing with this nightmare

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of rushcard direct deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments