Quinton, Virginia

Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!! (NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released. That was prior to the "update" and without warning because my debit was over 100 they can hold my money for 10 days even if the other party doesn't want the funds. Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!!

(NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released. That was prior to the "update" and without warning because my debit was over 100 they can hold my money for 10 days even if the other party doesn't want the funds. Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!! (NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released.

Reason of review: Missing FUNDS.

Preferred solution: I want my funds found!!!! and they should send an apology and offer some funds for any hardship.

I didn't like: Not receiving my paycheck, No deposit has been made, Unavailability of customer service representatives, Service, Outcome.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Comments