Quinton, Virginia

Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!! (NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released. That was prior to the "update" and without warning because my debit was over 100 they can hold my money for 10 days even if the other party doesn't want the funds. Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!!

(NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released. That was prior to the "update" and without warning because my debit was over 100 they can hold my money for 10 days even if the other party doesn't want the funds. Now here I sit still waiting for those funds to be released, a missing direct deposit and my gas gauges reads E.....What good customer service!!!! (NOT)..Noe at the point of contacting the authorities to file fraud charges...I have been trying to deal with Rushcard and a recent incident with my cell company and trying to get pending funds released.

This person wrote the review because of "missing funds" at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $254 and wants Rushcard to "i want my funds found!!!! and they should send an apology and offer some funds for any hardship".

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving my paycheck, no deposit has been made, no one available in customer service and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard direct deposit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments