I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2007 NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES LOVED THE FACT OF GETTING PAID 2 ADYS EARLY . AS OF OCT 2015 I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MY PAYCHECK ON 10/13/15 AND AS OF TODAY 10/14/15 STILL NO MONEY CALL THE NUMBERS NO ANSWER .

THIS IS VERY BAD BUSINESS AND SOMETHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT.

AS SOON AS I GET MY FUNDS IN HAND I WILL BE DISCONTIUING MY SERVICES WITH RUSHCARD. THEY ARE CAUSING ME ISSUES PERSONALLY SO I WILL CAUSE THEM ISSUES LEGALLY.I WOULD LIKE ANSWERS NOW AND NOT GETTING THEM POOR SERVICE LAWSUIT COMING NOW

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of communication and bad very bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my money not avaliable" of rushcard direct deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $926. Rushcard needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Comments

This is sad I been waiting also. No communication at all

I have the same problem. But I'm thinking it was because of the holiday ...Columbus Day. Whenever you have a holiday on the same week as you're scheduled to be paid it normally delays it for one day