I was aware of the system updates but I had no idea that their issues would affect me this long.I had money added to my card and it is not showing it anywhere.

Thank God I have the receipt. This is ridiculous. You're messing with our lives. I've called several times to only be disconnected.

I was on hold for over an hour until I just eventually hung up. When I try and go to the website, it says error! Why are there no updates when you call the number.

Do you not know what customer service means.I foresee you losing a lot of customers behind this....smh

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Rushcard and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $132 and wants Rushcard to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unavailability of customer service representatives and no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers. Author liked the most reliable customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1047839

Fortunately, my money hasn't been taken and I had a substantial amount already on there that I'm able to use.I feel for those that have nothing.

I've been a customer for years and this is the first time I've had a problem but this is huge.You need to do something and quick.......