18.6K views

Please call 646-679-4928 to speak with a live agent. I just spoke with someone, he assured me the deposit posting issue will be resolved later today.

The rep I spoke with couldn't give an exact time, just later today. My pay day is the 15th, should have had access to my funds the 13th - nothing. The website, was sporadically operating, the mobile app was doing the same, but not as bad. This has caused an issue as far as paying bills, and being able to feed my family.

We count on the banks doing what they are to do, and that is to deposit our money. I will be calling back to confirm this issue will indeed be resolved today.

Preferred solution: Deposit my funds.

I didn't like: Unavailability of customer service representatives, No one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers, No deposit has been made, Not receiving my direct deposit when i was supposed to.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Comments

DidacticPufferFish622
#1601970

I forgot my pin number and I can't get anyone on the phone. I really need to talk to someone. I'm getting really pissed off.

to DidacticPufferFish622 #1605322

i forgot my pin and cant log into my account or speak to anyone about my account please jelp

DidacticPufferFish622
#1601968

The line is constantly busy. I can't get anyone on the phone.

I've been on hold for damn near 20 mins trying to get in contact with customer service in regards to my check hasn't been loaded to my card! I've been with them since 2011and it seems it's always some kind of issue with Rush or Meta bank loading funds into people accounts!!

Very frustrated I have to pay bills! I need my money Today!!!

Never again! Switching up!!!!!!!

I have been trying to speak to a “live” person for weeks! What gives?

I think I will just tear up my card! If I can’t address my concerns to a human being, my business is obviously not important or needed!

I need to no how much my card will charge me if I used it

I can never get any one on the phone, to discuss my account

Hi yes i made a purchase last night at the store an i went to go check my balance after i made that transaction it said my after balance was 69.45 but all my balance is showing 1.93 i am just wondering why i missing so much money out of my account.

I have been trying for hours to speak to a live person,only to be on hold for 30 minutes,without ever making contact! There are pending charges on my account that are not mine!

i just got out of the hospital and tried to use my card to get a meal! i was informed that there was not enough money in my account to pay for the meal and then your automated system informed Me I had two charges pending which are not mine! One is for a dollar and the other is $80.65 !

Please do not deduct theses charges from my account,because I did not make them! Should you wish to communicate with me,my cellphone # is 251 625 5896 and it accepts text messages!

I just loaded my card with money from my work place made 1purchase and now im locked out of my card.never had trouble out of them till now WTF.thank god itvwas only 40$but that aint the point the number they give you for customer sirvice is a f$_('; joke.this is nothing but a royal mess dont use there cards you will get SCREWED to

the customer service is horendous

I forgot my user name and password how do I get another one

I need help asap...can someone HELP me im getting angry

Can’t get anyone to answer customers service number... refund deposit in account but won’t allow me to activate my card stating inaccurate account when putting last 4 digit social in .......as anyone I need my money can someone please assist or answer the phone!!!!

My tax refund hasn't been deposited into my account and Hand R Block said it was sent to the bank what us the problem here.

I need my acct info

Daryl A Berry Sr,i just deposit $25 to card ending in4712 but it sayin my balance is just $13.10Wht was taken out

I sent in a change of address document. They told me that I had to resend it.

In the meanwhile my money is being taken.

The maintenance fee. I will never use this card once, I have my money.

Need to talk to a live person this is the b.s

I begin trying to reach customer care for 3days. No response. Soon as i get a chance i changing cards.