18.3K views

Please call 646-679-4928 to speak with a live agent. I just spoke with someone, he assured me the deposit posting issue will be resolved later today.

The rep I spoke with couldn't give an exact time, just later today. My pay day is the 15th, should have had access to my funds the 13th - nothing. The website, was sporadically operating, the mobile app was doing the same, but not as bad. This has caused an issue as far as paying bills, and being able to feed my family.

We count on the banks doing what they are to do, and that is to deposit our money. I will be calling back to confirm this issue will indeed be resolved today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. frustatedRushCardCust stated that there is a room for improvement of no one available in customer service and no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rushcard direct deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1300. Rushcard needs to "deposit my funds" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Comments

I have been trying to speak to a “live” person for weeks! What gives?

I think I will just tear up my card! If I can’t address my concerns to a human being, my business is obviously not important or needed!

I need to no how much my card will charge me if I used it

I can never get any one on the phone, to discuss my account

Hi yes i made a purchase last night at the store an i went to go check my balance after i made that transaction it said my after balance was 69.45 but all my balance is showing 1.93 i am just wondering why i missing so much money out of my account.

I have been trying for hours to speak to a live person,only to be on hold for 30 minutes,without ever making contact! There are pending charges on my account that are not mine!

i just got out of the hospital and tried to use my card to get a meal! i was informed that there was not enough money in my account to pay for the meal and then your automated system informed Me I had two charges pending which are not mine! One is for a dollar and the other is $80.65 !

Please do not deduct theses charges from my account,because I did not make them! Should you wish to communicate with me,my cellphone # is 251 625 5896 and it accepts text messages!

I just loaded my card with money from my work place made 1purchase and now im locked out of my card.never had trouble out of them till now WTF.thank god itvwas only 40$but that aint the point the number they give you for customer sirvice is a f$_('; joke.this is nothing but a royal mess dont use there cards you will get SCREWED to

the customer service is horendous

I forgot my user name and password how do I get another one

I need help asap...can someone HELP me im getting angry

Can’t get anyone to answer customers service number... refund deposit in account but won’t allow me to activate my card stating inaccurate account when putting last 4 digit social in .......as anyone I need my money can someone please assist or answer the phone!!!!

My tax refund hasn't been deposited into my account and Hand R Block said it was sent to the bank what us the problem here.

I need my acct info

Daryl A Berry Sr,i just deposit $25 to card ending in4712 but it sayin my balance is just $13.10Wht was taken out

I sent in a change of address document. They told me that I had to resend it.

In the meanwhile my money is being taken.

The maintenance fee. I will never use this card once, I have my money.

Need to talk to a live person this is the b.s

I begin trying to reach customer care for 3days. No response. Soon as i get a chance i changing cards.

Hi. I would like you to please stop sending me info on a Lawrence Brewer.

Last our of his card is 9177 I believe. Or the phone number that is associate with that account is 312 721 2601.

This is not his number anymore. So please take this number off.

I need to talk to a live person I need help

Can you help me with this problem?

I have forgot my password how can I reset the username and password .