Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have a prepaid debit card with Rushcard, Metabank. On February 27th there was a fraudulent charge made through Facebook, my account was hacked and both of my debit cards on file were fraudulent used.

I filed a dispute case on March the 7th for $480.00. I was given a provisional credit on March the 19th. Only 7 days later on the 26th Rushcard reversed my provisional credit twice putting my about into the negatives over $900.00. I've asked multiple times as to why it was closed, all they keep telling me is no error was found and the investigation is private.

I work for a major bank and know that is a lie. In fraud cases the bank must given a reason as to why I lost the case. Also, I only filed one dispute yet they reversed the credit twice and as of April the 3rd they have refused to fix or correct the error from March 26th. I've emailed and called multiple times and keep being told 1 to 2 days, the corporate office is looking into the matter and still nothing.

No one will help me! I've kept all my emails and call records due to possibly needing to get a lawyer to get the money they stole from me.

User's recommendation: Don't use this company. They will only steal and lie to you.

Comments