Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I'm on disability my card was stolen I can't report it stolen I can't talk to anyone I can't get a new card sent all I was able to do was use an automated email to cancel my card which took 12 hours to actually get done I don't know where to turn I can't access my money I can't call anyone I can't do anything I'm on a direct deposit account I can't access the email account I can't access my account I'm blocked out totally I've been blackballed completely help at this point if I send an email to the RushCard I got it automated response it's generalized and it doesn't mean anything I can't call anyone cuz there's no way to call no one answers the phone there are no props to ask for another card there were no problems to report the card stolen there are no prompts to request a new card I don't even know what's going on but I feel like I'm in I'm in a Nazi World

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1257456

Get an American Express Serve card . I have used it for over 3 years with zero fees and it's free to load and use.

Can be used for DD of payroll and government payments as well. None of these other companies like NetSpend can compare to AmexServe. Reps are available 24/7 and they are always professional. Lost cards replaced free and they arrive within one week.

I hate seeing the thousands of people reporting issues with other prepaid cards.

The profit these companies make by ruining lives is beyond criminal. The right people in Congress are paid off to ignore this illegal practice.

to Miss Betsy Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1262472

PAUL REVERE SAYS,

thank you for the lead on the recommended card sounds like a really good idea I will have to definitely check that out this is a nightmare the RushCard is a hoax it's a rip-off it is somehow someway tyrannical oppressively corrupt and if there was any kind of a large-scale investigation done I am positive the corporation its practices would be held to the fire and would have had to pay to the people and to the law because this is the most obvious corrupt uncaring blatant frig you right to your face I've been a RushCard person since back in the days when it was Russell Simmons ran this place once now this is just a franchise called UniRush LLC... the original RushCard from way back 10 years ago when this was actually a good thing to have was something that Russell Simmons had started and invented and created and it was a good thing and then it became popular and he sold the name to someone and now you've got someone in the show under the name but it isn't the same standards of business practice if you do some research on what I'm saying you'll find that I'm pretty spot-on with my analysis thank you for the information and thank you for the suggestion to the different card I'll be going to the holy holes very soon I'll be at the land of Perpetual. Twilight Drinking From the Living Waters with my Lord at the center of the Earth on a flat plane or where the Aurora Borealis is flying out that's where my soul gets its energy and I'm going to be there if you'll go to the YouTube channel quasi luminous and post your blood over intent to bring forth heaven on Earth