Verified Reviewer

No one to talk to,answer questions or make us feel valued as they say. I just need someone to help with card activation that's it!

They say they are there 24/7 one number says sorry customer service closed please call back during normal business hours. WHAT!?!?!? I voiced in my complaint I'm having trouble with online activation and I get a email suggesting I go online it's faster. Please help.

It's already a mess out here with this virus people need access to their funds. All my funds are stuck on this card. I put a lot of faith in Rushcard like 9yrs and I'm not feeling valued not one bit. I definitely don't have a problem changing my review if this could be solved before my light's get shut off and car gets taken.

We put our faith in you as customers all we ask is there be someone there to help with our concerns from the actual company and not a automated response. Pease make this right for your customers.

User's recommendation: Bank where you can speak with a live human being.

Location: Riverview, Florida

Comments

My issue has been resolved with Rushcard. Someone called me from the company yesterday morning

RushCard Reviews