Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am taking rush card to court, my direct deposit is late AGAIN! This is it!

No threats, pure promises! I call, and they are always busy which I don't doubt because they are some straight lying thieves who all belong in jail. INCLUDING Russell Simmons!! I can't wait to get this resolved with a judge.

I don't understand how we are required to work and don't even receive our hard earned money!! I'm speaking to a lawyer as I type this and encourage ANY & EVERYONE to seek to do the same. How are you a thief and have rude customer service?

It's okay, will see you all in court. Thanks.

This person wrote the review about Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1182578

My check.has not posted to my account yet. What's really going on? This is so sad is their a problem with the direct deposit

Willowbrook, California, United States #1182571

Yes it's with DD! I usually get mine at 4am Thursday mornings...

It just came! Shame

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1182563

Is their a problem with the DD . I normally get mines after 9 on Thursday. Have not posted yet

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1182366

I am having the same issue. My payroll dept and ADP have released my funds YESTERDAY to Rush and they are still saying it's not in their system.

I am over Rush. This will be the last paycheck of mine they will have opportunity to mess with.