Update by user Oct 15, 2015

Check out the hold time to Rushcard's so called customer service call center. Absolutely horrible.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

I agree with you.I am a huge advocate of good customer service and have been known to put my customer service good experiences and dissatisfactions in writing.

I can't reach Rushcard's call center, I was on hold for two hours straight, no exaggeration, then the call was dropped. I couldn't go to work today because I have no access to my paycheck because of the ineptitude of this company. Russell Simmons should be ashamed of his poor leadership and oversight of this operation. With all of his riches, one would think he should have enough financial access and support to be able to usher in the "technological changes" for this business that we are being told is the problem.

For the sake of my livelihood, I am praying that this mess is straightened out very very soon. In the meantime, this experience deserves a very strongly worded complaint to the BBB which is next in my list of to do's for today.

Since I have no money, no gas, and no food because of Rushcard's stupidity and ineptitude with the handling of my oney I am just in the right ticked off mindset to do it.Good luck Rushcard...give me my paycheck and consider me a distant memory as a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rushcard prepaid debit card. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard prepaid debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments