Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota
On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went to my home in Arlington TX, I went to a quicktrip by my job to withdraw funds to pay my car note, at that time I received a message saying I had insufficient funds, well I looked up my account and saw I only had 11.60 when I had 734 and some change after my last withdraw!I contacted rushcard and they told me that I would have to send a dispute form, she told me that the transactions happened at the same ATM, so, I went back to the store and had them pull the tape, they saw noone behind or near me in over 30 minutes, I looked back into the account activity and saw these transactions were done in San Antonio TX, somewhere I never been and that is also 4 and half hours away, my funds were debited an hour after I pulled 40.00 bucks!
I filled out the dispute form and sent it back 07/11/2016, I began to call because I was out of money, my bills needed to be paid, I had no food or gas and they continued to tell me that I will get a provisional credit on the 22nd, I called them this morning and was told that I will not get anything because no error was found! There's clearly an error that can be seen, there's no way I can be 2 places at one time! I'm so livid I don't know what to do! I've cried so much it's ridiculous and I'm a strong woman but to allow someone to take something and see no wrong is unacceptable!
I will file a lawsuit, I work to hard with no help from anyone!
I will not stand for this!I've included photos of everything and my whereabouts at the time of these transactions and the distance between everywhere I was, there's no way I could've made it to San Antonio TX in a hour!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "I was aware of the system updates but I had no idea that their issues would affect me this long. I had money added to my card and it is..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."