Saint Paul, Minnesota
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went to my home in Arlington TX, I went to a quicktrip by my job to withdraw funds to pay my car note, at that time I received a message saying I had insufficient funds, well I looked up my account and saw I only had 11.60 when I had 734 and some change after my last withdraw!I contacted rushcard and they told me that I would have to send a dispute form, she told me that the transactions happened at the same ATM, so, I went back to the store and had them pull the tape, they saw noone behind or near me in over 30 minutes, I looked back into the account activity and saw these transactions were done in San Antonio TX, somewhere I never been and that is also 4 and half hours away, my funds were debited an hour after I pulled 40.00 bucks!

I filled out the dispute form and sent it back 07/11/2016, I began to call because I was out of money, my bills needed to be paid, I had no food or gas and they continued to tell me that I will get a provisional credit on the 22nd, I called them this morning and was told that I will not get anything because no error was found! There's clearly an error that can be seen, there's no way I can be 2 places at one time! I'm so livid I don't know what to do! I've cried so much it's ridiculous and I'm a strong woman but to allow someone to take something and see no wrong is unacceptable!

I will file a lawsuit, I work to hard with no help from anyone!

I will not stand for this!I've included photos of everything and my whereabouts at the time of these transactions and the distance between everywhere I was, there's no way I could've made it to San Antonio TX in a hour!

Review about: Rushcard Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1189662

You are not alone, I've encountered the same lack of support.I was told it wasn't rushcards responsibility.

I asked the rep who's responsibility is it, if Rushcard is my financial institution.I am changing providers, after I file a lawsuit against Rushcard and MetaBank.