On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went to my home in Arlington TX, I went to a quicktrip by my job to withdraw funds to pay my car note, at that time I received a message saying I had insufficient funds, well I looked up my account and saw I only had 11.60 when I had 734 and some change after my last withdraw!I contacted rushcard and they told me that I would have to send a dispute form, she told me that the transactions happened at the same ATM, so, I went back to the store and had them pull the tape, they saw noone behind or near me in over 30 minutes, I looked back into the account activity and saw these transactions were done in San Antonio TX, somewhere I never been and that is also 4 and half hours away, my funds were debited an hour after I pulled 40.00 bucks!
I filled out the dispute form and sent it back 07/11/2016, I began to call because I was out of money, my bills needed to be paid, I had no food or gas and they continued to tell me that I will get a provisional credit on the 22nd, I called them this morning and was told that I will not get anything because no error was found! There's clearly an error that can be seen, there's no way I can be 2 places at one time! I'm so livid I don't know what to do! I've cried so much it's ridiculous and I'm a strong woman but to allow someone to take something and see no wrong is unacceptable!
I will file a lawsuit, I work to hard with no help from anyone!
I will not stand for this!I've included photos of everything and my whereabouts at the time of these transactions and the distance between everywhere I was, there's no way I could've made it to San Antonio TX in a hour!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I loaded my rush card of $110 n paid the fee $4.95 but when i went to call in my car payment of $110 it declined the card here is..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."