Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota

On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went to my home in Arlington TX, I went to a quicktrip by my job to withdraw funds to pay my car note, at that time I received a message saying I had insufficient funds, well I looked up my account and saw I only had 11.60 when I had 734 and some change after my last withdraw!I contacted rushcard and they told me that I would have to send a dispute form, she told me that the transactions happened at the same ATM, so, I went back to the store and had them pull the tape, they saw noone behind or near me in over 30 minutes, I looked back into the account activity and saw these transactions were done in San Antonio TX, somewhere I never been and that is also 4 and half hours away, my funds were debited an hour after I pulled 40.00 bucks!

I filled out the dispute form and sent it back 07/11/2016, I began to call because I was out of money, my bills needed to be paid, I had no food or gas and they continued to tell me that I will get a provisional credit on the 22nd, I called them this morning and was told that I will not get anything because no error was found! There's clearly an error that can be seen, there's no way I can be 2 places at one time! I'm so livid I don't know what to do! I've cried so much it's ridiculous and I'm a strong woman but to allow someone to take something and see no wrong is unacceptable!

I will file a lawsuit, I work to hard with no help from anyone!

I will not stand for this!I've included photos of everything and my whereabouts at the time of these transactions and the distance between everywhere I was, there's no way I could've made it to San Antonio TX in a hour!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
review #886999 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rushcard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 25 #1189662 Denver, Colorado

You are not alone, I've encountered the same lack of support. I was told it wasn't rushcards responsibility. I asked the rep who's responsibility is it, if Rushcard is my financial institution. I am changing providers, after I file a lawsuit against Rushcard and MetaBank.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rushcard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rushcard.
Filing a new complaint about