1.6
Interest Rate

Brief description of complaint:

Consumer has indicated that the following statements apply to this complaint:

I have had an account with Rush Card for roughly 4 years and haven't had a problem until 10/10/2015

; I called and reported my debit card lost and asked for a new card to be sent. My card was to be

mailed 10/13/2015; to be received by me 10/23/2015; when I didn't receive my card by the

10/23/2015; I called and asked the status receiving my card; I was told they would submit my card

request for expedited shipping I would receive in 1 to 3 days; 10/28/2015; I called back to be told my

card was not sent out for expedited shipping it was not mailed until 10/23/2015 regular mail. At that

time I told customer service that I can no longer wait for my card my water has been turned off at

home and my car will be soon to follow. This is the only source used to get my funds including my

payroll check and SSI benefit for my daughter; furthermore I was told they could request for me to

receive my funds by express cash which would be approved in 1 to 2 days to pick up at a Money

Gram location; today is 10/30/2015, I called to receive the reference number and was told by

customer service in the Philippines rapid cash was never requested all that could be done today is

submit it to another department and wait for them to respond at an unknown time. I have received 3

deposits in my account and haven't had access to my funds this month. I am the single mother of 4

daughters and two grandchilden which I am unable to provide food for because I have NOT received

yet. I am unable to pay my bills or take care of my family because they are withholding my funds. I get

paid again Thursday, November 5th 2015, I hope to have received my debit card by than

101 Cambridge Meadows Lane

Belton, MO 64012

PO Box 42482

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Complaint Number: CC-2015-10-010359

Consumer Complaint No. CC-2015-10-010359 Details

Consumer has taken these action(s): - Filed a complaint with another agency

Consumer has contacted agencies: - Better Business Bureau - Consumer Financial Prot

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rushcard prepaid card. Rushcard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments