Product: Rushcard Prepaid Card Clear all filters (0 of 343 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rushcard - Prepaid Card Review

I deposited money on this card myself & it's not there!!!! it usually doesn't take 5 hours to see my money & people work hard for their money! Y'all take the fee's every month on time so what's the deal with holding people money? NOT COOL RUSHCARD! the customer service SUCKS & i can't understand what they're saying! & who remembers a phone number from years ago RUSHCARD? NOBODY & I WILL SUE THE *** OUT OF YALL IF MY MONEY ISNT ON THIS CARD BY THE TIME NIGHT FALL!!!!! AFTER TODAY YOU WON'T GET MY SERVICES AGAIN!!!!

Rushcard - Screwed up balances

I have been trying to contact some one at rush card for 2 hours and they kept hanging up. Once i reached someone they tild me the wrong balance they also had a hold on my card for 6 months about over the card to card transfer and i havent sent anything to anyone. I still am not able to reach anyone about my money. I will be taking all my funda and using my local bank. Cant play with people money.

Horrible Rushcard

I was supposed to get my DD today. It’s not here. If it’s not here by the end of the day. I’m canceling. They always playin wit ppl’s money

Rushcard - Declined!!!

I have money in my account!!!I call says 0.00 balance and was declined at Walmart!!!!and when I call says heart call volume and hands up!!!where is my money!!!

Rushcard - Very bad

Because i cant remember a phone number from two years that i dont use. I was dnied cancellation of my after i lost my card and provided every other piece of information correct
1.4
Show

Rushcard - Email and number on my account is not mine

I’m trying to change my account email and address My number is(985) 381-7317

Rushcard - Deposit of 20 never received full 10 only

Yes says 20 was deposited but only showed 10
3.0

Rushcard - Account stolen

My rushcard account was stolen. After contacting customer service and doing everything asked of them, my money was stolen. I have not heard from the backoffice as promised nor did i get my money disputed in the amount of $600.

Rushcard - My name is Errol lincoln

On the 5st of December fam Stole My Moneyactivated my car without my saying yea that not good
Reply to reviews
I have been a customer with rushcard since 2004. I recently did a return online using my card. My return was done on December 3, 2018. On December 10, 2018 i called ruahcard asking what happened to my return. The representative said she could see my returned and they...