I tried to acess my funds that was direct deposited to me, and I can't get any funds off my card,, tried 3 atms and went inside of the bank,, there phone keeps hanging up on me, I need my money that i worked hard for, i have to pay my bills,, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me, Im thinking about swiching my direct deposit, Rush Card please step your game up or you will have alot of customers thats going to switch prepaid cards.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1191365

Yes this has happened to me AGAIN. i have 1790 that was deposited today and shows funds only for you to tell me i can not access them. This is high way robbery i have been a member since 2005 Never again