Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been with rushcard since 2003 today after my direct deposit I went to the post to the post office to get a money order for my rent and my card was declined . I call customer service and was advice they did a update in October no you can not use your card at your local posted office I am pissed I may have to leave rushcard the phone app is not working anymore since they did am update back in july sorry *** card am tried of the ***!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments