This is rediulous i been a customer for years at first i was having small issues but they were corrected.Now i have moved 3 weeks ago called to update my address for my account.

Been calling for 3 weeks every day ....there is no option to even talk to a customer service rep its only a option just to hear your last transaction or how to deposit money.

This is rediulous ive looked up other rush card numbers as well they are all the same.If my direct deposit is messed up because of this im getting a lawyer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States #1209898

My issue has not been resolved yet. I don't understand why it says that