My money was available tried to use it says insufficient funds.Checked my balance said available.

Then pending. Now my deposit is completely gone. This is the second time this has happened.

I can't even speak with a representative and tried e-mailing twice.This is theft.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

#1191366

The same has happened to me and my husband. Our rent is due and our money has been deposited and we can not get any funds atm or retailers it is embarrassing but most of all annoying. The customer service line is extremely hard to get in to then when you get in they lie about the situation.