Manufacturer: Rushcard Category: Deposits Clear all filters (30 of 30 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I signed up for direct deposit on 7/22/16 and was told my social security check would be loaded on the 7/28/16. When it was time to unload the rushcard ,my funds were not there.please help.Corneilsha Malcom 1347 856 3126 or 1 347 546 9475.I never had a problem with...

THIS IS A COMPLAINT FORUM NOT A RUSH CARD SITE TAKE ALL YOUR INFO OFF OF HERE ASAP.

5.0
Product
Rushcard Direct Deposit
I liked
  • Service
I didn't like
  • Money not being loaded
Reply to reviews
I thought we get it 2 days early if it's direct deposit .

I need my money its say its on there and I can't get it from the atm im on the phone no one is answering this is bad businesses I am changing my card because u all are sad it ...

1.1
Product
Rushcard Direct Deposit
Reply to reviews

#1012001
Didn't receive my tax money on time, using direct deposit

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

wheres my *** money rushcard my ddd is 2/15 . it is now 2/16 12:14 am. (People who want to know if they sh**has deposited; call metabank).wtf rushcard!!!

1.4
Haven't received my direct deposit yet, - a lil worried i wont be able to pay ny rent

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

Smh my money was suppose to come 21 and it still not here on 22 so i'm going to another card... Longest its customer service hold ever almost a hour

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

Ive been with rush card since2007had no problem,started a new job set up direct deposit and my check is not in my acct.on my very first payday.

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

I don't not have funds in my account with my early deposit and I have not received any notification or anything this is very bad because I have an emergency and have no funds to use

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

Rush card is the worst I've been a member since 2013 and it's always something .. I have no yet to receive my direct deposit my employer processed on last Thursday and now here it is Monday I called customer service and they swear they don't show any pending deposit ... I'm so done!!

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

Terrible direct deposit method most employers are not aware of two pay periods to submit a paycheck...Rushcard needs kive customer service agents avaliable for transaction/ direct deposit issues theses are all customer seevice related. Everyone would rather speak to a live customer service agent.

Rushcard Direct Deposit Review

Worse prepaid Card Service Ever ! My money is always missing and is never returned if my direct deposit is 1000 I make a 30 purchase my balance jump to 910 I call they always say they will return the money and never do ! This card service is a total Rip off!

1.2
I havr had a awful problrm after 9 years a security code place on my account without my permission so i do not havr sccess to my account. Also i requested a nee card that went to a wrong address. I need help becsusr i have deposit that should be on my account and its not there. They fo not document amy calls. Can you help me .