Rushcard is full of dog ***, false advertisement!!! They say if you get a tax return using their card you get $30.00 that's a dam lie, it says if you use direct deposit you'll get it. I'm done with rushcard for good they are a bunch of ***

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard deposit from Rushcard and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Rushcard Debit Card Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Rushcard "I'm at Walmart and about to pay for my items and my card is not working. I have had this card for almost 3 years and mind you I use..." Read more Rushcard - Card Activation Review Rushcard "I had just activated my card the last day of Nov. then charged the montly Fee for that month, on top of a one time activation Fee, including a monthly..." Read more Rushcard - Staff Review from Jacksonville, Florida Rushcard "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Atlanta, Georgia Rushcard "I have been on hold for nearly an hour to speak with a Rush Card representative! This is extremely frustrating! My funds were supposed to be directly deposited to my..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more