2.0

I'm at Walmart and about to pay for my items and my card is not working. I have had this card for almost 3 years and mind you I use it all the time . So I get denied at the register how embarrassing I'm definitely thinking of going elsewhere #beyondPissed

This person wrote the review rushcard debit card from Rushcard and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

MY CARD IS LOCKED UP ALSO, UNKNOWN IF ITS A SYSTEM FAILURE OR IF THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR SERVERS.BUT IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OF THEM NOT TO TELL US ABOUT THESE LITTLE SYSTEM SHUT DOWNS OR REPAIRS.

I USED IT AROUND 10PM AND IT WORKED FINE AND THAN AGAIN AROUND 2AM MTN TIME I WAS TRYING IT AGAIN BUT IT WAS DECLINED.08-23-2015