Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I'm going through a dispute now .I contacted RushCard and informed them that my identity has been stolen and to block/freeze my account.

Over the next five days while waiting on another RushCard to come in , the identity thief would have info changed and get money out of my acct. Some days I would have to contact RushCard constantly iver this and my money was steady being stolen. $13,427.00 was reduced to $1404.00. after raising *** for providing more security to my acct than RushCard.

I few times I tried to get them to close my account and mail my check. I would constantly call and block my acct. Finally I had my acct closed and my remaining balance mailed and the other $12,000.00 is being disputed. It's been 60 days and nothing.

I still haven't received my $1404.00 .!!!! Customer hung up on me today. They will not tell me anything. Help Please!!!!

I don't know what to do!!!

Or what/if legal matters should I take.I have several emails and all the phone conversations are supposed to be monitored.

Review about: Rushcard Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Direct deposit.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments