Additional Fees
Interest Rate

OMG can some body borrow me $20 dollars PLEASE!!I have 4 kids I am a single dad.

I work hard so I can bring food to the table. I always take good care of my kids. Always. But not this 8 days passed.

I don't have any money not even to buy a $1 bread. Because of the RUSH CARD. My bills are LATE SUPER LATER. TOMORROW the 10/19/15 I hope the don't cut off my cell.

I can't even take my kids to school cause of the rush card mistake. I can't even buy good food for my kids. I been eating nuddles. I been coming late to work cause I don't have money to buy gas for car.

I been calling more then 80 times so I can speak to some one about their problem. And all I get is the crazy music. But no answer.

I hope you get your self in trouble and pay all these hard workers people their late fees.My account is locked cause I need to know where is my money at.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments