DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE SERVICE WITH RUSHCARD, THEY ALLOWED AN UNAUTHORIZED USER TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, I FOLLOWED THE PROPER PROCEDURE TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION.THEY KEPT TELLING ME IT WILL TAKE 45-90 DAYS TO COMPLETE DISPUTE, BUT IT WILL TAKE 10DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK....

I RECEIVED A LETTER THE SAME DTE THAT THEY RECEIVED MY FORM SAYING THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CREDIT ME BACK MY MONEY. WHEN I ASKED FOR MORE INFO AS TO WHY IT WAS CLOSED THEY TOLD ME THEY CANNOT GIVE ME ANYMORE INFORMATION REGARDING AN EXPLANATION ON MY DISPUTE. THEY REFUSED TO TRANSFER ME TO THE DISPUTE DEPT AND ONLY GAVE ME A MAILING ADDRESS TO DISPUTE AGAIN. THEY ARE FRAUD AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO GIVE IT BACK.

IF YOU HAVE RUSHCARD PLEASE TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AMD CLOSE THE ACCOUNT... THIS PICTURE OS THE ONLY CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE DISPUTE DEPT BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH ME.

I WILL BE FILLING LEGAL ACTION.PLEASE READ THIS AND RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rushcard and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1336492

What legal person did you contact to resolve this issue.Asking for myself as I too am going through issues with them.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1188567

I am going through this as we speak, I live in Arlington TX and they allowed someone in San Antonio to withdraw my whole check and told me I would receive credit on the 22nd when I called they say it's closed and no error was found when I never been to San Antonio a day in my life and you can see where I took 40.00 bucks out prior to this and a whole other city! They are fraud and I'm suing them! I work to hard for them to lie and steal my money!