Rushcard Account Review from Fort Worth, Texas

92 of 982 Rushcard reviews

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE SERVICE WITH RUSHCARD, THEY ALLOWED AN UNAUTHORIZED USER TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, I FOLLOWED THE PROPER PROCEDURE TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION.THEY KEPT TELLING ME IT WILL TAKE 45-90 DAYS TO COMPLETE DISPUTE, BUT IT WILL TAKE 10DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK....

I RECEIVED A LETTER THE SAME DTE THAT THEY RECEIVED MY FORM SAYING THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CREDIT ME BACK MY MONEY. WHEN I ASKED FOR MORE INFO AS TO WHY IT WAS CLOSED THEY TOLD ME THEY CANNOT GIVE ME ANYMORE INFORMATION REGARDING AN EXPLANATION ON MY DISPUTE. THEY REFUSED TO TRANSFER ME TO THE DISPUTE DEPT AND ONLY GAVE ME A MAILING ADDRESS TO DISPUTE AGAIN. THEY ARE FRAUD AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO GIVE IT BACK.

IF YOU HAVE RUSHCARD PLEASE TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AMD CLOSE THE ACCOUNT... THIS PICTURE OS THE ONLY CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE DISPUTE DEPT BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH ME.

I WILL BE FILLING LEGAL ACTION.PLEASE READ THIS AND RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Cards
review #883723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rushcard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
92 of 982 Rushcard reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188567 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

I am going through this as we speak, I live in Arlington TX and they allowed someone in San Antonio to withdraw my whole check and told me I would receive credit on the 22nd when I called they say it's closed and no error was found when I never been to San Antonio a day in my life and you can see where I took 40.00 bucks out prior to this and a whole other city! They are fraud and I'm suing them! I work to hard for them to lie and steal my money!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rushcard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rushcard.
Filing a new complaint about
×