Well I've had some issues with rush card.Well I forgot my password and they locked me out of my online account.

Then when I called they had me on hold for over and hour ??????? I will attach a picture below. Like how inconsiderate can this company be ? You make your customers who paid for this *** card hold for over an hour ?

Rush card certainly ruined my entire day. Then they proceeded to say that my account was active and that all I had to do was click the forgot password link. So when I clicked the link and typed in my information to recover my password there was a continue button.

So after I put in my info I clicked the continue button and then a little box popped up and written was " rush card is Un able to comminticate" so I basically am still sitting here on the phone on hold for another 40 minutes for nothing.Thanks a lot rush card

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rushcard account from Rushcard and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Maybe next time you'll remember your password....

I have the same experience, they have horrible customer service and I am closing my account.