9.7K views

Hi,

I lost my prepaid card and I tried to call rush card customer service multiple times. I was on hold for more than an hour every time waiting to talk to someone, and the only message I hear is" Your estimated wait time is 20 min". It has been 2 weeks. Should I talk to a lawyer as my money is stuck with them?

I have been emailing customer service and they just resond with a standard answer .

"We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. To speak with a representative, please call customer service at 1-888-569-7730 with your Card number available and choose option 5. Our hours of operation are from 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM PDT, 7 days a week."

They don't even check that the whole system is not working.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rushcard Prepaid Card.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 19, 2013.

Comments

I AM TRYING TO GET MY OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS OFF MY LOGIN SO I CAN USE MY NEW LOGIN E-MAIL ADDRESS OF MR.HAARYOSCARHERSHEYJR@YAHOO.COM & MY NEW PASS WORD TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT WITH RUSH CARD MY RUSH CARD NUMBER IS {{Redacted}} & MY THREE NUMBER ON THE BACK IS {{Redacted}} OKAY

I am in desperate need of assistance I have called this company several times no answer who do I contact ?

What is the number to even speak to someone? I can not get in to speak to anyone

I don't receive my direct deposit early, and I us all receive it the day of my payday, and usually at 7am or later, why?

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1352049

This is literally the most unprofessional business ever! If it wasn't for me getting paid 2 days early I wouldn't deal with their BS!

Nobody speaks Clearly, they ALL have horrible attitudes, and they literally make it IMPOSSIBLE to speak with a representative, that's on the off chance you even GET a freaking representative!!! I feel like the ONLY good reviews this card has is the people they "allow" to win the free money.. outside of that I can't stand them!!! I absolutely hate that this is one of the only options for some people!

They take advantage of those who need them!! shame on this ENTIRE company!!

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1344772

It say my money was posted on the June 27 but it not on my card

to Victoria young Michigan, United States #1345142

Still haven't received my money yet either

Goodwater, Alabama, United States #1322121

is it ain't way i can chat wit a rush card agent cause my rushcard is not working

#1311935

Do any body has the number to Rushcard customer service

your customer service is bad NEVER can you get a hold of a live person

Irving, Texas, United States #1280129

I need to talk to a live person now

Victorville, California, United States #1276774

I have been trying to report my lost rushcard but can't seem to contact customer service my number is 562 758-5706 contact number 213 378-4424

Fall River, Massachusetts, United States #1270503

I feel u on that this rushcard has been nothing but problem there *** me the *** off I think they like to play with people's money my friend transfer me money at 6:57 pm yesterday it's now 3:39 pm the next day and still nothing this *** is constantly happening

I have emailed them several times and all I get is the same standard reply, and I keep telling them that when I call I can't get a live person. I haven't even used my card yet, I have general questions and can't even get those answered so I'm cutting it up.

Houston, Texas, United States #1250514

I am having the same problem. Never had a problem before until this last week.

I have used them for 4 years but now they won't put my money back on my card!!! It is over $1,400! I have called and now they have my number blocked and when I put in my card number and bd they also say those are invalid numbers.

Is this a bunch of crooks stealing our money? If so, why hasn't anyone done anything about it?

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1253100

This is happening to me right now! On the phone with a lawyer right now! Can't get to work, AND my rent is late because of this.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1244011

This card and card service is WHACK...FULL OF LIES ...NO EARLY TWO DAY DIRECT DEPOSIT.....THEY JUST WITHDRAW YOUR FEES WITHOUT NOTIFICATION....I CANCELLED ALL MY SERVICES.....

I keep giving my card number and ss number and they keep saying that is not a valid entry i need bank statement sent to my house

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1233206

I need to get my card registered how do I do this. Is jacking me around I do everything it says and still nothing what the *** is wrong with your company

#1231971