Review about Rushcard Prepaid Debit Card from Chicago, Illinois

Update added by user Oct 15, 2015

Check out the hold time to Rushcard's so called customer service call center. Absolutely horrible.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

I agree with you.I am a huge advocate of good customer service and have been known to put my customer service good experiences and dissatisfactions in writing.

I can't reach Rushcard's call center, I was on hold for two hours straight, no exaggeration, then the call was dropped. I couldn't go to work today because I have no access to my paycheck because of the ineptitude of this company. Russell Simmons should be ashamed of his poor leadership and oversight of this operation. With all of his riches, one would think he should have enough financial access and support to be able to usher in the "technological changes" for this business that we are being told is the problem.

For the sake of my livelihood, I am praying that this mess is straightened out very very soon. In the meantime, this experience deserves a very strongly worded complaint to the BBB which is next in my list of to do's for today.

Since I have no money, no gas, and no food because of Rushcard's stupidity and ineptitude with the handling of my oney I am just in the right ticked off mindset to do it.Good luck Rushcard...give me my paycheck and consider me a distant memory as a customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Rushcard Prepaid Debit Card
Review category
review #717159 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rushcard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rushcard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rushcard.
Filing a new complaint about