Review about Rushcard Prepaid Card from Des Moines, Iowa

261 of 982 Rushcard reviews

Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have been hung up on, transferred AT LEAST 3 times per call. I have been lied to, been given the "run-around" and have no been able to receive a direct answer as to why I am unable to access my funds but I can see them. I sure wish there was a way to contact Russell Simmons and tell him how AWFUL this service is!!! I can't wait to get my money and cut up this card!!!

I'm on hold right now as I type because the last rep hung up me because she couldn't answer me!!! I've currently been holding 20 minutes just waiting to speak to a live person, all who are over seas... I have yet to speak to someone who is NOT foreign!!! I have no issue with foreign people, they deserve to have a job as well, but I need to speak to someone and there not be a language barrier preventing us from communicating effectively!!!

I don't say I hate things because Hate is a strong word, but I can't HONESTLY say I hate that I ever signed up with the company!!! I just want my money!!! I couldn't feed my family last night, I was late to work cuz I couldn't pay for my parking, and I couldn't pay for my food at lunch today, and then I got to the register at the store to purchase merchandise and I wasn't able, but went over to the atm and could view my money. I have a my cable, phone, and Internet disconnected and I'm a college student and I need my internet!!

Each time I have went to use my card today, I have had to call customer service at least twice and hold for over 50 minutes each time. Each time they said the issue was corrected and it reflected online as well, but as soon as I go to use my card, I can't access my funds and my balance goes back to $0.00 but it shows my deposit. I just want my money!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rushcard Prepaid Card
Review category
Cards
review #734221

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rushcard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
261 of 982 Rushcard reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rushcard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rushcard.
Filing a new complaint about
×