Brief description of complaint:
Consumer has indicated that the following statements apply to this complaint:
I have had an account with Rush Card for roughly 4 years and haven't had a problem until 10/10/2015
; I called and reported my debit card lost and asked for a new card to be sent. My card was to be
mailed 10/13/2015; to be received by me 10/23/2015; when I didn't receive my card by the
10/23/2015; I called and asked the status receiving my card; I was told they would submit my card
request for expedited shipping I would receive in 1 to 3 days; 10/28/2015; I called back to be told my
card was not sent out for expedited shipping it was not mailed until 10/23/2015 regular mail. At that
time I told customer service that I can no longer wait for my card my water has been turned off at
home and my car will be soon to follow. This is the only source used to get my funds including my
payroll check and SSI benefit for my daughter; furthermore I was told they could request for me to
receive my funds by express cash which would be approved in 1 to 2 days to pick up at a Money
Gram location; today is 10/30/2015, I called to receive the reference number and was told by
customer service in the Philippines rapid cash was never requested all that could be done today is
submit it to another department and wait for them to respond at an unknown time. I have received 3
deposits in my account and haven't had access to my funds this month. I am the single mother of 4
daughters and two grandchilden which I am unable to provide food for because I have NOT received
yet. I am unable to pay my bills or take care of my family because they are withholding my funds. I get
paid again Thursday, November 5th 2015, I hope to have received my debit card by than
101 Cambridge Meadows Lane
Belton, MO 64012
PO Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Complaint Number: CC-2015-10-010359
Consumer Complaint No. CC-2015-10-010359 Details
Consumer has taken these action(s): - Filed a complaint with another agency
Consumer has contacted agencies: - Better Business Bureau - Consumer Financial Prot
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rushcard Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."