Brief description of complaint:
Consumer has indicated that the following statements apply to this complaint:
I have had an account with Rush Card for roughly 4 years and haven't had a problem until 10/10/2015
; I called and reported my debit card lost and asked for a new card to be sent. My card was to be
mailed 10/13/2015; to be received by me 10/23/2015; when I didn't receive my card by the
10/23/2015; I called and asked the status receiving my card; I was told they would submit my card
request for expedited shipping I would receive in 1 to 3 days; 10/28/2015; I called back to be told my
card was not sent out for expedited shipping it was not mailed until 10/23/2015 regular mail. At that
time I told customer service that I can no longer wait for my card my water has been turned off at
home and my car will be soon to follow. This is the only source used to get my funds including my
payroll check and SSI benefit for my daughter; furthermore I was told they could request for me to
receive my funds by express cash which would be approved in 1 to 2 days to pick up at a Money
Gram location; today is 10/30/2015, I called to receive the reference number and was told by
customer service in the Philippines rapid cash was never requested all that could be done today is
submit it to another department and wait for them to respond at an unknown time. I have received 3
deposits in my account and haven't had access to my funds this month. I am the single mother of 4
daughters and two grandchilden which I am unable to provide food for because I have NOT received
yet. I am unable to pay my bills or take care of my family because they are withholding my funds. I get
paid again Thursday, November 5th 2015, I hope to have received my debit card by than
101 Cambridge Meadows Lane
Belton, MO 64012
PO Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Complaint Number: CC-2015-10-010359
Consumer Complaint No. CC-2015-10-010359 Details
Consumer has taken these action(s): - Filed a complaint with another agency
Consumer has contacted agencies: - Better Business Bureau - Consumer Financial Prot
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rushcard Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I agree with you. I am a huge advocate of good customer service and have been known to put my customer service good experiences and dissatisfactions in writing. I can't..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."