Review about Rushcard Prepaid Card from Atlanta, Georgia
I have been on hold for nearly an hour to speak with a Rush Card representative!This is extremely frustrating!
My funds were supposed to be directly deposited to my Rushcard Monday.
It is now Wednesday with no pay check in sight!I have bills to pay!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Rushcard Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I informed the Bank that I would be traveling to Spain this past summer (2015) (though I bought the airline tickets using my card so they should have known that..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."