Review about Rushcard Account from Atlantic City, New Jersey

Well I've had some issues with rush card.Well I forgot my password and they locked me out of my online account.

Then when I called they had me on hold for over and hour ??????? I will attach a picture below. Like how inconsiderate can this company be ? You make your customers who paid for this *** card hold for over an hour ?

Rush card certainly ruined my entire day. Then they proceeded to say that my account was active and that all I had to do was click the forgot password link. So when I clicked the link and typed in my information to recover my password there was a continue button.

So after I put in my info I clicked the continue button and then a little box popped up and written was " rush card is Un able to comminticate" so I basically am still sitting here on the phone on hold for another 40 minutes for nothing.Thanks a lot rush card

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 15, 2015 #1078835

Maybe next time you'll remember your password....

0 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1060825

I have the same experience, they have horrible customer service and I am closing my account.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rushcard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rushcard.
Filing a new complaint about