Atlanta, Georgia

I advise everyone to cancel there rushcard as soon as possible.I have not been able to recieve my funds my balance says $0.

I was supposed to receive my direct deposit 10/14 as of today still nothing. However Rush and Russell Simmons are constantly reporting the issues are resolved and tgey advise us to call customer service if we are still havng issues. However when you do your on hold waitung for a rep fir hours just for them to tell us tgey are still experiencing system issyes and cant access our accounts. If you have never used Rushcard don't.

If you have Rushcard as soon as you can access your funds withdraw them and cancel the account and your direct deposit.This is unacceptable and they need to be held accountable for the constant inconvience.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Yea wats going on they sent me a new card exp for 2018 cause my card exp on feb of 2015 and i still didnt get my money if they knew that the cards there sending to people with 2018 on them aint gona work they shouldn't have sent them or are the cards gona work