Review about Rushcard Account from Atlanta, Georgia

464 of 982 Rushcard reviews

I advise everyone to cancel there rushcard as soon as possible.I have not been able to recieve my funds my balance says $0.

I was supposed to receive my direct deposit 10/14 as of today still nothing. However Rush and Russell Simmons are constantly reporting the issues are resolved and tgey advise us to call customer service if we are still havng issues. However when you do your on hold waitung for a rep fir hours just for them to tell us tgey are still experiencing system issyes and cant access our accounts. If you have never used Rushcard don't.

If you have Rushcard as soon as you can access your funds withdraw them and cancel the account and your direct deposit.This is unacceptable and they need to be held accountable for the constant inconvience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
464 of 982 Rushcard reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18, 2015 #1050231

Yea wats going on they sent me a new card exp for 2018 cause my card exp on feb of 2015 and i still didnt get my money if they knew that the cards there sending to people with 2018 on them aint gona work they shouldn't have sent them or are the cards gona work

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.