I advise everyone to cancel there rushcard as soon as possible.I have not been able to recieve my funds my balance says $0.
I was supposed to receive my direct deposit 10/14 as of today still nothing. However Rush and Russell Simmons are constantly reporting the issues are resolved and tgey advise us to call customer service if we are still havng issues. However when you do your on hold waitung for a rep fir hours just for them to tell us tgey are still experiencing system issyes and cant access our accounts. If you have never used Rushcard don't.
If you have Rushcard as soon as you can access your funds withdraw them and cancel the account and your direct deposit.This is unacceptable and they need to be held accountable for the constant inconvience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rushcard Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."