Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is carthine Randolph-phillips! I put a 100.00 on my rushcard so I can go celebrated my fifty Birthday!

My card number is 410489****321005 my name on the card is c.randolph-phillips And I got to the hotel and found out that my deposit was not on the card! I tried five time to speak to a customer representative and the was so rude and naughty two of them hung up on me! Every time I asked to speak to a manager! One lady give me a fake name when I asked her for her name!

I'm so hurt by this. I was in the hotel just crying. I had to get my mother and my college youngest son to sended me money because I had use my the money to pay for the hotel.I want yall to know I was with yall for five years. Family dollar put the money on my card,but yall never add it to my card.so my money is somewhere on yall end.I told the young lady all she had to do look on the computer and see that my money waS added and she could see that it was there and she could just please fix it.

This was so wrong your company ruined my Birthday Birthday celebration. So I will be cancelling my card. And my family members and friends will be doing the same. Your company needs to hire qualified personnel to handle people concerns ,because it looks like your company is a fraudulent business to people.

Once again Thank's for destroying my fifth Birthday Birthday celebration! One of your old loyal customers

User's recommendation: Never use rushcard for anything.

RushCard Cons: Will not correct login issues, Poor customer.

Comments