Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I feel insulted by the rushcard pre-paid card services created by Russel Simmons.I have a cancelled charge on my rush card that has been pending since 12/16/2016.

I haven't called rush card at all lately. I decided to call before I started my Christmas travel. I learn they have detour prompts to keep you talking to customer service. So they force a FAQ in these prompts.

Because my situation is on time a schedule I decided to give rush's agents what they needed the last time this happen to me with this card. Because it is a pending transaction the merchant can cancel the charge. So the merchant cancelled the charge and sent me a confirmation. I forward that confirmation to agent@rushcard.com.

I am getting auto messages. Late last night hoping I can see my family for Christmas that have not seen in 8 years excited that I got a email reply back. It said call customer service. So I figure ok, maybe it is a way to talk to customer service because their prompts changed.

I sat down to hear nothing but prompts and useless information. Okay, at this point I started crying. I force myself to be involved in a service that does not care about me. I am reading all these reviews from people who are distressful situations that they see and chooses to ignores.

This just confirms that can not go on any longer as a rush card member. I know I will get my money back some day.

I just don't feel like fighting with them anymore.This 7 year relationship is over.

jonett22 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Rushcard to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was people that work there, never being able to reach a rep and diffucult to use. Author liked the most getting my money and tax returns early deposited and direct deposit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard and rushcard customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments