I've been a customer with Rush Card for about 5 years and this is the first time I have encountered this and it will be the last.I have yet to get through to a customer service rep, I have no access to the online website or the app.

I was supposed to have my paycheck today and I have reservations set up to travel this weekend.

I do not know when I will have access to my money that I worked hard for or when the deposit will post.This is absolutely ridiculous and Rush Card needs to definitely compensate their loyal customers and we all should take this to every news station immediately and post on social media regarding this horrible experience.

I am done with Rush Card after this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my paycheck and no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rushcard direct deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1125. Rushcard needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rushcard. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Netspend or Walmart.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments