Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Look here my early deposit was suppose to went in Tuesday afternoon.It is now Wednesday morning and yet still nothing.

Thursday is my regular deposit day. So if I do not receive my $800+ by tomorrow. I'm taking legal action against Rushcard and Metabank. This is past crazy because we got children's to feed and bills to be paid.

After my moneys goes in I'm done with rushcard. I'm having all my money go into my bank account.

I rather have my money go in when its suppose to then hoping it well go in two day early and it don't.

This reviewer shared experience about "not happy at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Rushcard. The most disappointing about direct deposit at Rushcard was unprofessional, bad very bad customer service and unavailability of customer service representatives Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Netspend or Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rushcard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Rushcard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

BEEN TRYING TO CALL THEM ALL FREAKING MORNING...WONDERING WHERE MY DEPOSIT IS AT...PHONE JUST KEEP RANGING AND NOW WHERE ANSWERING...WHERE IS MY FREAKING MONEY...THIS IS THE LAST STRAW...IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf is going on. My deposit is normally made on tuesdays. Where is my money rushcard?

to Anonymous #1048083

I normally get my direct deposit on Tuesday as well.Just spent the last 2 days on hold.

I have not been able to use my rush card since the "update on Monday' we were told in the text that it would be about 5 hours that we could not use our card Monday. will its now Wedensday morning still can not usre my card. Took my 48 hours to get a hold of a customer service rep. I spent a total of 12 hrs on hold an dhave the phone records to prove it.

The only thing the rude customer service rep told me after spending 4 1/2 hours to speak with someone is that "they can not access any of there tools right now and there techs hope to have the problem fix in a day or so".

What are you kiddy me I have money but no way of accessing it and when my direct deposit finally goes through I can not access this either. My husband has a rush card as well so when his direct deposit goes through he will not be able to use it either. So we told the rep we have no food, no gas, bills due and no way of accessing our money. We were told that there is nothing they can do and we have to be patient.

Are you kidding me how and I am suppose to live without being able to access my money it's not like I have no money I told her you are holding my money hostage and legally there has to be something I can do. There is now way they can have it so you have no access to your funds. Its not like you can go to a branch and take out your money. How are they able to do updates that can...

The only reason why I have the rush card is to get my direct deposit sooner however now all I want to do is get my money and close the card.I can not bank with a company where It takes over 48 hours to get a hold of someone to be told that I can not access my money and they do not know for how long and I must be patient I want a manger to contact me from Rush card because I want a better answer then " to be patient"